Global Sales Operations Business Analyst
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 23969
Sales Operations Business Analyst III (Global Sales Ops Business Analyst) - SALES-072319-021b
The Sales Operations Business Analyst III (Global Sales Ops Business Analyst) position is an operational/analytical role responsible for revenue/cost forecasting, pipeline management, and financial reporting for a global sales organization. This person prepares executive level presentations and serves as a trusted advisor to executive level managers regarding global sales cadences, global sales forecasting, and overall business financials. This role also provides direct guidance to a global team of sales operations analysts, guiding day-to-day activities and ensuring consistent processes, pipeline management, and reporting. Additionally, this role works collaboratively across many internal functional teams to drive the TGCS business goals, and reviews open issues on a regular basis with Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and IT. The Sales Operations Business Analyst III responsibilities extend beyond supporting their TGCS peers, to provide transactional, analytical and operational support directly to a variety of internal and external customers.
- Manage and facilitate global sales cadence meetings. Consolidate geo-level reporting into a single global sales forecast for reporting to CHQ and above.
- Prepare executive cadence packages on a weekly basis that summarize important forecast data
- Produce and analyze global pipeline reports; assist in identifying trends and driving actions to create and progress sales pipeline within the geos; create and refine predictive metrics of the global sales pipeline.
- Serve as the trusted advisor to TGCS Sales VPs and Operations Directors for forecasting and financial analysis
- Run and prepare ad hoc queries, reports, and analysis in support of global TGCS Sales to assist with key business decision-making.
- Coordinate with the TGCS Global Salesforce Coordinator to ensure compliance with all necessary reporting and forecasting requirements
- Manage and facilitate global "must-win" cadences. Generate and maintain reporting of key deal action items, assist with driving actions to closure in a cross-functional, global environment
- Generate and communicate a variety of weekly, monthly, and quarterly standard global Sales reports required by CHQ and our parent company.
- Maintain strong Business Control posture to protect TGCS business and in support of audits and JSOX business controls requirements.
- Assist the Executive Director, Global Sales Operations in any needed tasks or ad-hoc reporting related to the support of the global TGCS Sales organization by working across functional teams including, Finance, Accounting, A/R, Credit Management, IT, Marketing, Procurement, Services Project Managers, Tax and Suppliers etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of sales operations or financial analyst experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable interacting with senior managers
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to C-level senior management
- Personal dedication with the drive to achieve goals and work independently
- Ability to identify problems and develop actions to address them
- Team player that works well with others and collaborates with other organizations
- Time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload, complex tasks and issues as required
- Self-motivated, self-confident and able to handle peaks of workload with minimal oversight
- Attention to details a must; enthusiastic and flexible
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Participation with annual budget planning and quarterly forecasting
- Quickly develop an understanding of the TGCS business, customers, products and solutions
- Experience/familiarity with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM system
- Oracle experience
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Global Sales Operations Business Analyst
Requisition Number: SALES01822
EEO Employer Verbiage: