Head of Marketing & Brand
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 24993
Head of Marketing & Brand (Asia, Middle East and Africa with presence in 12 countries) - GMU-RRB-66
The candidate will be reporting directly to VP & General Manager leading up the marketing team on the success path. You will gear up the team to develop, plan, execute strategic marketing and promotional activities to drive engagement with the partners and customers.
You are naturally creative and in-tuned with the latest Marketing strategies. Optimizing the marketing budget to build maximum brand visibility on digital and print media.
- Develop, plan, execute strategic marketing and promotional activities to drive engagement with the partners and customers
- Manage the social media presence and help us put out best foot forward
- Creating rich content optimal for our products and services
- Managing the marketing budget and allocation
- Plan the yearly marketing calendar and evaluate on past year activity success
- Relationship building with internal stakeholders and external partners for collaboration success
- Manage events and CSR activities
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Preferably 8-10 years of related experience in a senior management capacity
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skill in dealing with all levels of people.
- Have good contacts in the media/events industry
- Resourceful and Resilience
- Preferably from the retail solutions industry
- Strong Business to Business experience
- Experience in marketing and digital presence
- Retail experience
- Fluent in Mandarin (written & spoken)
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Marketing & Brand
Requisition Number: HEADO02098
EEO Employer Verbiage: