Software Engineer IV - STaaS Tech Lead
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 23178
Software Engineer IV - Store as a Service Tech Lead (STaaS)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer IV to work with Solugenix and the ServiceNow Development, Stage and Production environments. This individual will write requirements documentation detailing dashboard and reporting contents, develop dashboards and reports based on written requirements using the ServiceNow CSM platform, provide inputs from Solugenix, identify gaps and coordinate Master Data setup, work with test personnel to validate dashboards and report data and champion a change management process to promote changes from Development to Stage to Production.
- Work with Solugenix and the ServiceNow Development, Stage and Production environments.
- Write requirements documentation detailing dashboard and reporting contents.
- Develop dashboards and reports based on written requirements using the ServiceNow CSM platform.
- Provide inputs on the data templates from Solugenix.
- Identify data gaps and coordinate Master Data setup.
- Works with test personnel to validate dashboards and report data.
- Champion a change management process to promote changes from Development to Stage (for UAT) and then Production.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least five (5) years' experience in each of the following areas:
- Software Development with a focus on Object Oriented Programming (Java/C#)
- Messaging protocols
- Project Management
- Problem Determination
- Lab Setup
- Requirements gathering
- Written Documentation
- and Client Facing engagements with proven successful outcomes.
- Served in a lead capacity on any project.
- Strong PC skills.
- Able to read, write and speak English proficiently and be an effective verbal and written communicator.
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience building dashboards and on-line reporting using any common CMS
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer IV - STaaS Tech Lead
Requisition Number: SOFTW01711
EEO Employer Verbiage: