Project Manager III
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 23857
Project Manager III (SVCS-071719-001b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Project Manager for Toshiba's Global Services PMO. This position will be located at Toshiba's headquarters in Durham, NC or the office in Bentonville, AR.
The selected candidate will have direct project management ownership of assigned projects. The primary focus of this role will be managing integration, staging, delivery and Installation of hardware products and solutions at customer locations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to scoping, estimating, planning, scheduling, executing, reporting and meeting financial targets on assigned custom services projects. The position will require providing project management direction to both Toshiba and 3rd Party resources. This role will also require participation in drafting Statements of Work for assigned projects and managing contract Change Control processes. The selected candidate should be a skilled communicator at multiple levels and with customers and be able to use experience, tools and methodologies to achieve expected project results and customer satisfaction (on-time, within budget, within expectations).
- Develop project plans
- Assist in creating customer proposals
- Review and understand project Scope
- Develop project plan and schedule
- Identify resource requirements
- Establish project team and communicate project plan
- Create project database
- Project Execution
- Conduct project meeting and status reporting- internally and with customer
- Create and distribute project documentation
- Maintain project database and project documentation throughout the project
- Monitor and control projects and manage day to day execution activity
- Identify issues and tracks to resolution
- Manages Change Control
- Manages the work of TGCS resources and subcontractor personnel
- Manage cost, schedule and resource variances
- Ensures client expectations are met/exceeded
- Establishes client follow-up/monitor process
- Conducts lessons learned with project team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMI) or plan to achieve and demonstrated PM experience
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager (retail environment preferred)
- 4+ years of experience managing projects through the full deployment life cycle - equipment procurement, staging, delivery, installation and installation support
- 3+ years of experience in creating customer proposals and strong customer presentation skills
- 2+ years of experience managing projects using database tools (QuickBase preferred)
- Must have history of meeting and exceeding challenging objectives
- Results driven with a focus on project success, revenue and costs - P&L responsibility
- Ability to foster a team environment, influencing cooperation, diversity, communication and results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both up and down the organizational chain
- Strong work ethic
- Strong sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Able to meet deadlines and produce high quality work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Ability to adapt with needs of business
- Skilled in problem solving
- Able to optimize use of available resources
- Strong relationship building skills both internal and external
- Relates to people in an open, friendly, accepting manner
- Previous Experience in any Retail POS equipment including standard POS register, self-checkout or back-office service.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager III
Requisition Number: PROJE01798
EEO Employer Verbiage: