Parts Operations Manager
Job Number: 23627
Parts Operations Manager (WWOPS-061919-007i)
The Parts Operations Manager in Mexico City will manage processes, programs and monitor 3rd party Service Logistics Service Providers and Service Parts Planning Service Provider which impact the company's ability to meet financial and business objectives in Mexico, Columbia, and Chile.
- Manage the Parts Planning processes for assigned Latin American countries in partnership with the 3rd Party Service Provider for planning functions to report, monitor, monitor, and achieve KPI targets.
- Ensure defined Inventory Optimization objectives and established Inventory Control/Management processes are met to deliver defined supply chain financial objectives for Mexico, Columbia and Chile.
- Establish and maintain positive, productive relationships with 3PL Forward Logistics service providers and internal TTEC Forward Logistics service providers to ensure service provider performance achieves customer SLA requirements
- Develop third party relationship with Return/Repair Reverse Logistics service providers to ensure service provider achieves customer SLA requirements
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional business processes with Service Parts Operations functions and team leaders including: outbound logistics, call center support, backlog mgmt., & emergency sourcing/substitutions to resolve open customer issues in Mexico, Columbia, and Chile.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bilingual - fluent in Spanish and English
- Six sigma and Project Management Experience ( data driven decision-making mindset )
- Strong MicroSoft applications skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- ERP Planning Application experience
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional and inter-company teams on programs, projects and initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 15% due to responsibilities to manage 3rd party service party logistics suppliers in Chile and Columbia, in addition to Mexico, and interact with TGCS team members in the US in Durham, NY, PA, and CA.
- Experience in parts planning/logistics
- Experience with Oracle
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Community / Marketing Title: Parts Operations Manager
Requisition Number: PARTS01748
EEO Employer Verbiage: