Technical Project Manager IV
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas US
Job Number: 23670
Technical Project Manager IV - Software Development (SVCS-061919-005b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Technical Project Manager IV - Software Development to join the Professional Services team in our Bentonville, AR office. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring and evaluating direct projects, ensuring they meet established time, cost and technical objectives.
The Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the project's change control procedures and effectively utilizing all available methodologies and tools, culminating in client acceptance of results. The Project Manager will conduct project progress reviews with client and account team personnel, providing contingency and problem resolution plans as required.
- Develops and manages project plan and resources
- Manages task assignments and conducts team meetings
- Communicates project status internally and with customer and conducts status meetings
- Produces project documentation
- Monitors and controls project and manages day-to-day activities
- Identify issues and tracks to resolution
- Manages Change Control
- Manages cost/schedule/resource variances
- Ensures client expectations are met/exceeded
- Conducts lessons learned with project team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with Software Development Project Management
- Experience with the entire software development life cycle is necessary
- Ability to work within a project team environment where results will be based on cooperation with and/or influence of others
- MS Project experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Focus on results and success
- Strong sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Meets deadlines and produces high quality work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Strong relationship building skills
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on technical software development
- PMP certification
- Prior software development experience within a POS/retail environment
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus
- Six Sigma certifications are a plus
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the selfcheckout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our instore solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless twoway, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bentonville, Arkansas US
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Project Manager IV
Requisition Number: TECHN01757
EEO Employer Verbiage: