HR Regional Manager APAC
Job Number: 10151
HR Regional Manager APAC
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a HR Regional Manager APAC to join our team in Singapore. The HR Regional Manager APAC will perform advanced and specialized duties in the development and implementation of human resource programs and policies in TGCS locations throughout the region. The candidate will serve as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues and act as employee champion and change agent. The candidate will also provide coaching and guidance to HR team members.
- Implement global policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the corporation. May include but not limited to the following policies and programs: employee's codes of conduct, employment, employee relations, awards and recognition, and performance management.
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner, particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Drive the roll-out and implementation of HR Programs and Policies in APAC. Serve as the Subject Matter Expert to the Regional HR Staff and Managers on policies, programs and processes.
- Act as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to human resource issues and programs.
- Ensure assigned HR programs are in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Answer non-routine requests for information on policy interpretation.
- Assist with developing, coordinating and recommending changes for the improvement of HR processes.
- Provide guidance, direction and coaching to APAC HR team members.
- Respond to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
- Conduct periodic audits of human resource activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Work on/lead special projects and cross-functional project teams.
- Present training sessions related to assigned HR programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 10 years of professional level experience in Human Resources
- 5 years of experience in a management position
- 3+ years of payroll and benefits experience
- Ability to translate business needs into human resources initiatives and vice versa
- Strong leadership skills including influencing, consulting and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in English and at least one Asia-Pacific language required
- Strong relationship management skills
- Masters in Human Resources or Related Field
- Experience utilizing consultative methodologies
- 5 years of experience in program development/project management and program implementation
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: HR Regional Manager APAC
Requisition Number: HRREG01162
EEO Employer Verbiage: