Manager, Maintenance Service Delivery II
Job Number: 10154
Job Title: Manager, Maintenance Service Delivery II
This Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Service Delivery II role will be responsible to manage 25 - 30 Service Technicians in the NW Portion of the country. The Maintenance Service Delivery Manger will establish and grow trusted advisor relationships with the client, leveraging the world-class Toshiba Team to drive our combined Hardware, Software, and Services business forward. The Maintenance Service Delivery Manager will also work closely with all other TGCS teams (Client team, Maintenance team, Sales team) engaged on the account. As new Products and Services are introduced into the account, the Maintenance Service Delivery Manager will participate in resource planning and allocation to meet the obligations resulting from the new Product and/or Service.
Responsibilities of the Manager, Maintenance Service Delivery II:
· Provide leadership and mentoring to Services employees, especially junior employees and recent hires
· Establish credible operational relationships with clients around store applications and professional services to drive customer satisfaction and TGCS business results
· Leverage Services personnel to deliver projects on time and on budget
· Perform personnel administrative tasks such as expense reports, equipment orders, and vacation approval
· Execute on people management duties and responsibilities
· Improve organizational climate with specific focus on core Values that are to Enable Collaboration, teaming, skills development and to remove roadblocks
· Encourage employees to be innovative; support risk-taking and good ideas that promote innovation and business success
· Demonstrate a commitment to Workforce Diversity in carrying out all people management responsibilities (hiring, promotions, compensation, transfers, awards, work/life balance, etc). In addition, fully support Workforce Diversity training, department meetings, and participation in employee development
· Drive revenue and profit for geographical assigned customer accounts
· Supportive and actively involved in succession planning and personnel career growth
· Strong leadership and crisis management skills
· Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate to non-IT managers and senior managers
· Strong inter-personal and relationship building skills
· Enjoyable personality and aptitude for fun, team-oriented and competitive environments
· Skilled in driving new business opportunities
· Ability to deliver service delivery results to meet SLA objectives while maintaining a profit
· Skilled in people management, organizational capabilities, and building successful teams
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Maintenance Service Delivery II
Requisition Number: MANAG01163
EEO Employer Verbiage: