Technical Project Manager III - Software Development
Job Number: 10459
Project Manager III - Software Development
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Project Manager of Software Development for the Professional Services team. The Project Manager will plan, schedule, monitor, evaluate and direct projects, ensuring they meet established time, cost and technical objectives.
The Project Manager develops and manages the project's change control procedures and effectively utilizes all available methodologies and tools, culminating in client acceptance of results. The Project Manager conducts project progress reviews with client and account team personnel, providing contingency and problem resolution plans as required.
- Develops and manages project plan and resources
- Manages task assignments and conducts team meetings
- Communicates project status internally and with customer and conducts status meetings
- Produces project documentation
- Monitors and controls project and manages day-to-day activities
- Identify issues and tracks to resolution
- Manages Change Control
- Manages cost/schedule/resource variances
- Ensures client expectations are met/exceeded
- Conducts lessons learned with project team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with Software Development Project Management
- Ability to work within a project team environment where results will be based on cooperation with and/or influence of others
- Proficient with MS Project & the standard Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Focus on results and success
- Strong sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Meets deadlines and produces high quality work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Strong relationship building skills
- Prior Software development project management experience within the retail industry
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Project Manager III - Software Development
Requisition Number: PROJE01170
EEO Employer Verbiage: