HR Business Partner
Job Number: 11034
Human Resources Business Partner
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our team in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. The Human Resources Business Partner will align HR programs with business objectives and serve as a consultant to management on Human Resource and business issues. Additionally, the Human Resources Business Partner will partner actively with global HR colleagues on key business projects and HR processes, and guide as well as support managers with all matters relating to employee relations issues such as, performance management, grievances, and employment law compliance.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Business Partner:
- Act as a change agent to continue to develop the Toshiba GCS culture and optimize employee productivity
- Asses and anticipate the organization's HR-related needs
- Play a key role in leading the development and implementation of projects designed to develop integrated solutions for the business
- Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance on all facets of HR-related business.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the global HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance and partnering with our legal department as needed.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and interpretation of HR policies.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units as well as individual coaching needs.
- Manage the day to day project management of all HR projects assigned. Will plan and lead selected projects, ensuring definition and scope of project, obtainment of necessary resources, potential management of budget, and delivery of defined measures and objectives are met.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, or related field
- 5-7 years of professional level HR experience providing strategic consultation and resolving complex employee relations issues paired with creativity and flexibility to meet business objectives
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation, organizational development, employee relations, performance management, federal and state employment laws
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development and implementation of projects.
- Global HR experience
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Demonstrated ability manage employee matters across multiple locations and geographies as well as manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Flexible and available to interact with employees and managers at all levels
- Self-directed and motivated
- 2-5 years of project management experience
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowes Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, CVS, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: HR Business Partner
Requisition Number: HRBUS01191
EEO Employer Verbiage: