Business Operations Planner II - Demand Planning Analyst
Job Number: 11116
Job Title: Business Operations Planner II - Demand Planning Analyst
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Business Operations Planner II - Demand Planning Analyst to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Demand Planning Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, compilation and generation of Product / Feature forecasting, in relation to the company Sales & Operating Plan (SOP) cycle. The role, working closely with the Planning Manager and the Senior Demand Planning Analyst, requires a disciplined approach to developing and analyzing data, resulting in logical, well thought out recommendations, with supporting business justification. The individual will be expected to work diligently with the extended cross functional team, supporting multiple business transformation initiatives as requirements dictate, as well as being the recognized subject matter expert for their product / feature portfolio. In addition, working in conjunction with Sales, this role will support the development, interlock and submission of Region forecast requirements each cycle. The role requires a motivated individual, possessing the ability to quickly respond to change with a disciplined approach to collecting/analyzing data, developing information based recommendations and refining operating plans.
Responsibilities of the Business Operations Planner II - Demand Planning Analyst:
- Support Sales team in developing and maintaining a Product level forecast supportive of key Client Account opportunities and Business Revenue Commitments
- Coordinate with multi-functional areas to assemble and analyze all data pertinent to the creation of Product / Feature portfolio forecast (including, but not limited to historical sales, market trends, seasonality, account opportunity and inventory levels)
- Support the product Life Cycle management process, including analysis of sales, inventory and EOL
- Collaborate with Planning Manager, Senior Demand Planning Analyst, Procurement, Operations and Contract Manufacturer to communicate current Product / Feature dynamics and trends
- Support Planning Manager in ensuring a consistent balanced approach to key planning metrics
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing processes, through partnering with extended Supply Chain community, driving improved overall business outcomes
- Provide expertise and skills across multiple business transformation projects
- Minimum 5 years' business experience
- 3+ years Demand Planning experience, preferably in consumer product industry
- Advanced knowledge in Demand Planning, Sales forecasting and Supply Chain processes
- Strong communication, presentation, Numeracy and Analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle ERP system
- Ability to be an active contributor to a globally diverse team
- Bachelor Degree in Business curriculum, or equivalent experience
- Successful history of working with customers and suppliers
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Business Operations Planner II - Demand Planning Analyst
Requisition Number: BUSIN01193
EEO Employer Verbiage: