Corporate and HR Communications
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 15088
Corporate and HR Communications (HR-031618-001b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Corporate and HR Communications professional to join our team in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. In this role, you will be responsible for Internal Corporate and all Human Resources communications via TGCS' Intranet, email, and other digital communications. You will support employee engagement activities, community outreach and managing the tactical execution of global internal communication initiatives and programs targeted to 2,000 employees in over 35 countries.
- Develop, maintain and deliver on the Corporate and HR Communications Calendars.
- Partner with various internal stakeholders on identifying internal communication needs.
- Coordinate and manage content on the employee portal and intranet, as well as create and distribute employee-focused Corporate and HR email communications.
- Oversee logistics and planning for global HR and employee events, including all live employee meetings, web conferencing and employee community outreach activities.
- Communications measurement, including survey design, collecting employee feedback through surveys and employee engagement initiatives; monitoring feedback channels.
- Provide coordination support for internal promotions and employee communication campaigns.
- Proactively seek communication opportunities across the company to help keep employees informed of company activities.
- Write and edit internal news and announcements; proofread and edit content.
- Research communications best practices; and maintain and optimize existing tools.
- Maintain multiple employee distribution lists and other pertinent department resources.
- Track expenses for assigned events and other project activities.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate communications role
- Strong writing skills are essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork ability
- Ability to take a project from inception to completion
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to interact with people across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or Communications
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
EEO: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate and HR Communications
Requisition Number: COMMU01291
EEO Employer Verbiage: