Associate Sales Operations Specialist
Job Number: 15134
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking an Associate Sales Operations Specialist to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Associate Sales Operations Specialist position is an operational role responsible for providing operational and administrative support to Project Managers, Sales Partners, and Management. Additionally this role works collaboratively across many internal cross functional teams to drive the TGCS business. The Associate Sales Operations Specialist responsibilities extend beyond supporting their TGCS peers, providing transactional, contractual and operational support directly to our internal and external customers.
Responsibilities of the Incumbent in the Role:
- Provide proposal, SOW and Contractual support for net new and renewal opportunities.
- Determine and ensure appropriate approvals are received and processed according to policy.
- Create and submit appropriate forms including but not limited to: Project Creation, Project Registration, Cost Transfer Requests, CMR updates, and Product Support Entitlement
- Investigate issues working across functional teams including, Finance, Accounting, A/R, Credit Management, IT, Marketing, Procurement, Services Project Managers, Tax and Suppliers etc.
- Update appropriate databases, tools and applications supporting our contracts and reporting processes.
- Review and ensure all required documents are validated for accuracy and completeness prior to processing for contract registration and billing activities.
- Assist with backlog forecasting by tracking purchase orders and monitoring revenue for assigned portfolio.
- Practice daily monitoring of requests from internal customers with acceptable turn-around time.
- Ensure contracts are using correct customer numbers which are registered in Toshiba TEC Torico system. Work with CRM Team to resolve any discrepancies.
- Drive and secure all appropriate documentation, management approvals, etc. are in place prior to creating any records.
- Electronically store all pertinent contractual customer documentation and customer records documentation in approved repository for archiving purpose.
- Investigate any customer disputes, working with the project manager, client, and/or cross functional teams. Formulate resolution proposal and drive timely closure of dispute and if needed, process accurate billing adjustment.
- Maintain strong Business Control posture to protect TGCS business and in support of audits and JSOX business controls requirements.
- Maintain Operational metrics and provide insight on variances.
- Undergraduate Degree or minimum of 2 years of related customer service / sales support work experience internal and external
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - advanced Excel skills required
- Oracle / SAP experience strongly recommended, not required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organization capability
- Personal Dedication
- Ability to have a deep understanding of customer needs and exceed customer expectations
- Must demonstrate good teaming skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload, complex tasks and issues as required
- Self-motivated, self-confident and able to handle peaks of workload
- Attention to details
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Sales Operations Specialist
Requisition Number: ASSOC01292
EEO Employer Verbiage: