Brand Marketing Manager – Self-Service Portfolio
Job Number: 15571
Brand Marketing Manager - Self-Service Portfolio (MKTNG-041018-002i)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join our team in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. The Brand Marketing Manager will operate as the global outbound marketing leader focus on our TGCS Self-Service Portfolio. This involves creating and managing comprehensive marketing plans that include portfolio objectives, go-to-market definition, and executing marketing deliverables. This role will be measured on the successful execution of new launches and on-going lifecycle marketing activities that result in pipeline and revenue growth.
- Develop global marketing plans including buyer personas, go-to-market requirements, outbound marketing requirements
- Create integrated, solution campaigns that incorporate product-specific tactics
- Create and oversee the execution of specific deliverables, tools and enablement activities necessary to drive demand generation for your line of business
- Manage across matrix organization to secure buy-in and approval of plans, especially as it will require geo or country-level execution
- Find creative ways to promote TGCS capabilities in ways that align to our core audience, either retailers, business partners, industry influencers, and/or direct sales teams
- Prepare and provide business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and metrics, as required.
- Core focus on our Self-Service portfolio, including TGCS self-checkout, mobile and digital signage solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in segment or brand marketing/management within the retail industry
- Dynamic, articulate, energetic and self-starter personality with demonstrated ability to translate industry and customer insight into executable strategic vision
- Proven results-driven individual; ability to establish budget requirements and perform cost-benefit analysis of tactics proposed to meet strategic objectives for the business
- Solid understanding of sales & marketing of solutions in B2B setting
- Strong communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of working in a global, matrix-managed organization.
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Pragmatic Marketing certified in Foundations, Market and Launch
- Additional language skills.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Brand Marketing Manager – Self-Service Portfolio
Requisition Number: BRAND01306
EEO Employer Verbiage: