Business Operations Specialist I - Cost Operations Specialist
Job Number: 16710
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Business Operations Specialist (Cost Operations Specialist) to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Sales Operations Specialist (Cost Operations Specialist) position is an operational role responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the Services Organization (Project Managers, Sales Partners, and Management). Additionally this role works collaboratively across many internal cross functional teams to drive the TGCS business. The Sales Operations Specialist responsibilities extend beyond supporting their TGCS peers, providing transactional, contractual and operational support directly to our internal and external customers.
- Process purchase order requests for the Services organization
- Management of Services organization capital requirements
- Determine and ensure appropriate approvals are received and processed according to policy.
- Process weekly global labor transactions ensuring business control compliance.
- Investigate issues working across functional teams including, Finance, Accounting, A/R, Credit Management, IT, Marketing, Procurement, Services Project Managers, Tax and Suppliers etc.
- Assist with cost forecasting process for Services organization
- Assist with resource setup in business applications (Instantis and Oracle)
- Assist with processing manual cost entries in Oracle Projects module
- Update appropriate databases, tools and applications supporting Services organization for reporting processes.
- Assist with monthly reconciliations of labor costs.
- Investigate any vendor disputes, working with the project manager, vendor, and/or cross functional teams. Formulate resolution proposal and drive timely closure of dispute and if needed, process accurate purchase order / invoice adjustments.
- Maintain strong Business Control posture to protect TGCS business and in support of audits and JSOX business controls requirements.
- Maintain Operational metrics and provide insight on variances.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or minimum of 5 years of related customer service / sales support work experience internal and external with a focus on cost
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - advanced Excel skills required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organization capability
- Personal dedication, enthusiastic and flexible
- Experience with Oracle Projects module and Instantis
- Must demonstrate good teaming skills
- Understanding of revenue and cost and ability to forecast
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload, complex tasks and issues as required
- Self-motivated, self-confident and able to handle peaks of workload
- Attention to details
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Oracle / SAP experience strongly recommended, not required
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Business Operations Specialist I - Cost Operations Specialist
Requisition Number: BUSIN01335
EEO Employer Verbiage: