Inventory Management Coordinator
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 18177
Inventory Management Coordinator (WWOPS-061918-001b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking an Inventory Management Coordinator to join our team in RTP, NC. The TGCS Inventory Coordinator is the focal point for all information and activities involved in managing and reporting world-wide TGCS end-to-end supply chain inventory and inventory liability. The core function of the job is to identify inventory issues, analyze alternatives, and drive solutions across the supply change organization. The Inventory Coordinator is a key interface between the Supply Chain and Finance/Accounting organizations in the areas of Ledger reconciliation, Inventory Loss, and Inventory related cost management. This position has a wide range of different responsibilities that will involve working with people and organizations across the TGCS enterprise.
- Excess Inventory Management - Identify actions, practices and policies that create excess inventory conditions and drive P/N level analysis to find solutions.
- Inventory Risk and Reserve analysis - Quarterly analysis of excess and product life cycles to assess inventory risk and make recommendations to Finance for appropriate levels of financial write-off.
- Inventory Plan and Target Setting - Create balanced Inventory Targets for all elements of the supply chain that tie to all applicable Ledger Budget elements and are both challenging and achievable.
- Inventory Metrics - Produce monthly inventory metrics charts for Supply Chain and Financial management including metrics against quarterly targets and forecasts with explanations for any variances and issues.
- Product End of Life Availability - Analyze and publish a monthly communication to the Sales organization that identifies all end of life supply that is available to sell. Work with Finance and the Sales team to create appropriate sales initiatives & incentives to move this inventory quickly while minimizing inventory loss.
- Scrap and Broker analysis - Perpetually analyze excess and obsolete inventory to identify product that should be disposed of. Use broker sales to secondary channel customers to minimize write-offs. Work with the various manufacturing locations to execute scrap and reconcile any variances
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in materials management
- Experience in multiple and varied Supply Chain positions that involved inventory management.
- Experience managing materials/supply planning and execution in manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to collect and analyze data, problem-solve, and make decisions
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including familiarity with macros and pivot tables
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent presentation/written/verbal communications skills
- Strong leadership, with ability to resolve conflict across organizations
- Self-starter, ability to work without regular supervision
- Leadership experience in materials management function
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or supply chain
- Experience with Oracle ASCP
- Host-based MRP expertise in manufacturing environment
- 1st line management experience, in materials and/or inventory
- Experience working with Manufacturing Finance
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Inventory Management Coordinator
Requisition Number: BUSIN01392
EEO Employer Verbiage: