Procurement Specialist II
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 19693
Procurement Specialist II (WWOPS-082918-001b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Procurement Specialist II to join our team in RTP, NC. The Procurement Professional will be responsible for preparing requisitions on behalf of key requestor organizations and interlocking with Sourcing and Buyer on content. This individual will also be responsible for processing receiving on behalf of requestor after getting confirmation of actual receipt of goods and or services from requestor. The Procurement Professional II is also responsible for resolving monthly invoicing issues and auditing open process orders against invoices to help with more accurate Finance accruals.
- Work with Business Units on their iProcurement requisition needs.
- Receive and analyze requests for Purchase Order requisition submissions, ensuring justifications are meaningful, requirements and supplier needs are complete, pricing is in line with documentation and terms of PO request are compliant.
- Complete iProcurement requisitions in line with Procurement spend guidelines and the purchase order is written to match the supplier invoice submissions (quantity/unit price).
- May work with the Finance team on selecting the proper accounting codes.
- Work within the Procurement team communicating with Sourcing buyers as needed for new quote or new supplier needs. This will range from having new suppliers established in Oracle to following through on iSupplier set up.
- Upon notification of invoices hitting Oracle, the Coordinator will work with original requesters to validate receipt of goods or services and perform the Receiving functionality within Oracle in a timely manner so invoices can be paid.
- Work with the Accounts Payable team on any discrepancies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Critical thinking and strong decision-making skills
- Procurement acumen
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Procurement Specialist II
Requisition Number: PROCU01445
EEO Employer Verbiage: