Device Driver & Utilities Developer Engineer
Location: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Job Number: 19990
Software Engineer II - Retail Software Engineer: Device Driver & Utilities Developer
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Software Developer to develop device drivers and utilities for TGCS Point-of-Sale (POS) systems:
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer II:
· Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering
· Minimum of 2 years experience in software development using C/C++
· Minimum of 1 year experience in software/device driver development under Windows/Linux platforms
· Good knowledge of Windows/Linux Operating Systems
· Good knowledge of software development concepts/methodology/life-cycle
· Possess good leadership, presentation and communication skills
· Fresh degree holders are welcome to apply
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowes Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, CVS, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
City: Zapopan, Jalisco
Location_formattedLocationLong: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Community / Marketing Title: Device Driver & Utilities Developer Engineer
Requisition Number: SWENG01454
EEO Employer Verbiage: