Job Number: 20245
HR Specialist - Seoul, South Korea
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking an HR Specialist to join our team in Seoul, South Korea. The candidate will be reporting directly to our HR Leader - APAC & MEA in performing HR Generalist/HR Operations service support. This individual will have recruitment responsibilities consisting of advertising job positions, screening and short-listing potential candidates. This person will also have payroll responsibilities such as coordinating with payroll specialists and local HR to ensure smooth operations for monthly payroll activities. The HR Specialist will also need to support local payroll requirements.
- Coordinate and be involved in interviews
- Conduct reference checks on selected candidate
- New employee on-boarding activities and its required processes
- Processing leave and benefits administration
- Organize office events as and when required
- Complete and attend to queries related to local government surveys
- Be the local HR person and provide HR Administrative support
- Off-boarding activities and its required processes
- Process driven and drive for standardization
- Sense of urgency on task completion and respecting deadlines
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of experience as a regional HR Generalist
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese is a pre-requisite
- Excellent interpersonal skill in dealing with all levels of people
- Meticulous and with an eye for details
- Resourceful and resilient
- University degree
- Prior experience with UltiPro
- Prior experience with IiPay
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Community / Marketing Title: HR Specialist
Requisition Number: HRSPE01473
EEO Employer Verbiage: