HRIS Analyst II
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 20613
HR Analyst II (HR-101518-001b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking an HRIS Analyst II to join our team in RTP, NC. This individual will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the HRIS systems and related interfaces. As the HRIS Analyst, this well-organized individual will serve as an HRIS expert to find process improvements and functionalities. This person will be responsible for assisting the development and implementation of process improvement initiatives related to the use of HRIS applications, systems, and tools.
- Manage the company's HR Information System (UltiPro) with an emphasis on Payroll/Time/PTO support
- Manage the Administration of the company's Learning and Development application (Saba)
- Analyze and recommend enhancements and improvements to our HR Information System and Learning and Development System
- Continually evaluates and identifies areas and processes to improve or automate
- Creates and maintains reference materials and provides on-going support for end-users.
- Work with various Internal and External vendors on HR and related integrations
- Fulfill ad hoc and recurring data requests from internal customer
- Supports maintenance of system tables and business rules, including year-end system table updates.
- Continually increase HRIS and L&D system knowledge through participation in user groups, webcasts, trainings, etc. to ensure best practices and to keep up on current trends
- Acts as an administrator for the HRIS systems. This includes troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Answers/responses to escalated questions, requests, education and errors from the HRIS and L&D inbox and other communication methods in a timely matter
- Execute Payroll and Benefits Data audit on a periodic basis to ensure data consistency
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of HRIS experience with ERP systems
- Expertise with application software including spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with UltiPro, UltiPro Back Office functionality preferred or large ERP system
- Experience with Payroll/Time Management
- Experience with Saba or a Learning & Development application
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: HRIS Analyst II
Requisition Number: HRISA01496
EEO Employer Verbiage: