Sales Representative III - Business Development/Channel Manager
Job Number: 21003
Sales Representative III - Business Development/Channel Manager (GMU RRB - 54) Cape Town, South Africa
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is looking for a Business Development / Channel Manager to aid in the growth of our company and to build long term relationships with current partners and future clients. Based in Cape Town, South Africa, the Business Development manager will prospect major retail accounts directly and work with new and existing Point of Sale software integrator to find, quote, and close sales opportunities.
- Managing the long-lasting relation with key accounts proposing Hardware, Software and Services.
- Conduct product demonstrations and prepare detailed proposals
- Attend and contribute to Sales Meetings and trade shows
- Be up to date with product enhancements and new product introductions
- Develop strong awareness of competitive products
- Success in attaining Sales goal and attaining Market share
- Exceptional presentation skills, proven Negotiation skills, Self-starter, high level of energy, persistence, and a strong desire to win
- Proven ability to sell consultatively by listening to the customer's needs and shaping a shared solution vision, deliver value propositions, and demonstrate Return on Investments (ROI)
- to understand and navigate through complex customer environments and to sell to all levels of the organization
- to create and execute successful territory business and account sales plans
- Ability to deliver accurate territory financial and signings forecasting and to identify and execute actions to overachieve plan
- Ability to travel at least 70% of the time outside Cape Town, in South Africa and the rest of Southern and Western Africa
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 5-15 years proven B2B sales experience
- 2+ years of experience in Retail POS HW and or SW. NCR, DNI, HP, Posiflex
- 2+ years of experience in ERP selling like oracle retail, sap retail, navision, ivend, micros fidelio
- 2+ years of experience in payment systems, datalogic, zebra, bizerba
- Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate to prospects
- Expertise in prospecting and developing relationships with C Level Executives
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow your territory, conveying intended future milestones, making strategic time and resource investments in shifting toward greater account- and territory-level profitability, and quota achievement.
- Minimum 3 years' experience selling to specialty, general merchandise, F&B, and/or department store retail.
- Ability to travel 70% of the time outside of Cape Town
- Existing relationships with decision makers in major retailers.
- Masters or other post-graduate degree relevant to Retail
- Selling retail industry solutions, including Point of Sale, eCommerce, merchandising, ERP and mobility applications
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Representative III - Business Development/Channel Manager
Requisition Number: SALES01521
EEO Employer Verbiage: