Elevate-MTS Software Developer III
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 21138
Elevate-MTS Software Developer III
A team of application integration consultants is looking for a talented and an innovative software developer who can demonstrate a wide breadth of experience and knowledge of the various web and mobile development technologies and Java programming techniques. This individual will be asked to apply these skills with superior customer facing skills to help reduce time to market and bring innovative, executable solutions to retail customers in the most timely manner.
- Expected to work with minimal guidance
- Enable business partner applications on the TCx Elevate Platform by providing technical consultation and integration support capabilities to partners
- Create and manage app integration schedules
- Be a technical advocate for the partner through the software support process
- Identify and submit to Product Management Team core TCx Elevate requirements to address business application integration needs for partner applications
- Deliver compelling and convincing presentations addressing specific requirements and expectations; effectively linking the technical features and functions of the TGCS solutions with the tangible business benefits that meet customer challenges.
- Consult with partners and internal teams (e.g .professional services) during development & integration of applications
- Ensure applications align with strategic and architectural goals of the product team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software application development experience
- 3+ years of web and mobile development
- Candidate needs strong analytical and Java/OO programming skills
- Mobile web development experience across different platforms (iOS, Android, Cordova, etc).
- Ability to communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds, including the ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms to business users to demonstrate business value of Toshiba offerings
- Skilled in capturing the interest and involvement of audiences and in organizing ideas for logical presentation and acceptance
- Ability to handle accelerating changes in pursuit of more innovative solutions
- Working Knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux, Windows); Application Servers); Python Programming Language; Toshiba Retail Software (4690 Operating System, ACE, POSBC, AEF, Store Integrator)
- General Knowledge of Retail Industry Domain
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Elevate-MTS Software Developer III
Requisition Number: SOFTW01534
EEO Employer Verbiage: