IT Provisioning Specialist – Identity and Access Management
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 21191
IT Provisioning Specialist - Identity and Access Management
Durham, North Carolina US
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking an IT Provisioning Specialist - Identity and Access Management. User account provisioning is the creation, management and maintenance of an end-user's objects and attributes in relation to accessing resources available in one or more systems. Essentially, user account provisioning refers to the management of user rights and privileges. User account provisioning is one of many identity management procedures, and it defines the different ways of managing an individual's digital identity, authentication and authorization rights.
In this position you will be working in a team environment responsible for provisioning of access to all employees, contractors and other business resources, including: creating, maintaining, and removing user accounts to various systems, and ensuring the right level of access at the right time. Adhering to guidelines, policies, and protocols.
- Review and Process all provisioning requests in compliance with process and procedures
- Work with IAM (Identity and Access Management) team and Engineer to roadmap IAM processes
- Work with to improve provisioning process design / business rules
- Create process documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience in identity management and provisioning
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to urgently troubleshoot user access problems and determine appropriate corrective action
- Experience recording, tracking and managing requests in an online ticket management system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: IBM Security Identity Management, IBM Security Access Management, Role Based Access Control, Tivoli Federated Identity Management.
- Experience in Oracle account creation and provisioning of responsibilities
- Understanding of IBM Security Identity Manager or IBM Identity Manager
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: IT Provisioning Specialist – Identity and Access Management
Requisition Number: ITPRO01536
EEO Employer Verbiage: