Location: Cincinnati, Ohio US
Job Number: 21381
Program Manager (SVCS-091818-002b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (TGCS) is currently looking for a Program Manager to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Program Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of complex Professional and Managed Services projects and the support of qualified sale opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Responsible for overall program execution and solution delivery across complex projects requiring navigation of various levels of matrixed TGCS and Client organizations with 3rd party vendor participation
- Lead frequent program updates to Client and TGCS executives
- Manage baselined budget, scope, and time and incorporate the appropriate change controls policies and processes into program management practices
- Analyzing/managing program risks
- Provide leadership and direction to TGCS Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Drive future release planning and delivery
- Bachelors/Masters Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of project management experience leading moderate to large teams in complex software implementation and systems integration as consultant, vendor, or client
- 5+ years of leading client account solution delivery and commercial management across multiple work streams and client organizations
- Proficiency with MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong executive presentation, written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively across multiple levels of TGCS and Client organizations
- Member of Project Management Institute
- PMP® certification
- Experience in experience retail software implementation, POS equipment, order management, or eCommerce
- Negotiation and contract writing proficiency
- Ability to analyze data, tease out appropriate actions, and communicate data-driven decisions
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cincinnati, Ohio US
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager
Requisition Number: PROGR01547
EEO Employer Verbiage: