Information Security Analyst
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 21631
Information Security Analyst
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking an Information Security Analyst to work in our IT Security team. In this role you will monitor our computer networks for security issues, uncover vulnerabilities and document any security issues or breaches you find. To do well in this role you should have a bachelor's degree in computer science and experience in the information security field.
- Monitors networks, systems, and applications for suspicious behavior (includes Insider Threat), attacks, and security breaches.
- Responds to cyber incidents, performing detailed analysis
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Work with Information Security management to develop and maintain a comprehensive security plan.
- Work closely with IT groups, other departments, and vendors if necessary, to ensure security policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist in developing company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in information security or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and how to avoid them
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 framework
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with IBM QRadar SIEM
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: IBM Security Identity Management, IBM Security Access Management, Role Based Access Control
- Experience in Oracle account creation and provisioning of responsibilities
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Information Security Analyst
Requisition Number: INFOR01575
EEO Employer Verbiage: