Director, Global Services Sales
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 21801
Director, Global Services Sales (MAI-012319-008b)
The Director, Global Services Sales is responsible for achieving the company revenue/profit objectives and overall business plan for the defined region, associated staff, and work streams in support of the company America's Global Services Business. This position is responsible to manage a group of Sales Leaders and Partners that represent the sale and renewal of Managed Services Agreements, complex and high value business solution enabled by Professional Services, facilitation of contracts/proposals for Managed and Professional Services, along with establishing and maintaining positive, long-term relationships with existing and new client business opportunities. This position reports to a Global Services VP and requires a close interaction with the Americas Head of Sales as well as the Sales Director of East, West, and Business Partner Core Products. This is a virtual/remote role.
- Execute tactical and strategic consultative sales account plans for existing and new business clients in order to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the Business. This includes the management of a staff of Sellers and Partners as well as close interaction with various Business Partners in effectively dealing with various selling objections during the selling process.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with key customers, prospects, business partners, agents, lead generators and others to enhance sales opportunities for new and continued business development.
- Develop, manage, and maintain a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle using Sales Force to log and keep track of business opportunities. Use the CRM to accurately forecast current and future potential sales leads, using the company sales funnel methodology. Conduct a weekly cadence with staff to understand the Region's business opportunities that are reported upon to senior management.
- Conduct bi-monthly cadence with the Global Services VP's as well as applicable staff to ensure a clear understanding of the roadmap to quarterly, semester and yearly plan attainment of signings, revenue and profit.
- Present and demonstrates Toshiba Global Services Products and Service Offerings and Solutions in group meetings to senior executives and emphasizes salable features such as company vision, strategy, reputation, products/systems architecture, flexibility of design, process re-engineering capability, integration of client systems environment, return-on-investment (ROI) studies, etc.
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer sales records, expense plans, budgets and related databases. Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success.
- Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within the Region, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing/program recommendations to take corrective actions.
- Travel as necessary to maintain a presence with customers, staff, and enhance relationship opportunities, attend trade shows, and visit client facilities on a consistent timetable or schedule.
- Identify opportunities for improvement processes in general working practices and team efficiency. Will work very closely with members of the Global Services team as well as the regional sales Directors to establish solid solution design, account coverage and ownership.
- This position manages a group of individuals which will require the establishment of bi-annual group quota objectives, manage profit and margin, prepare annual reviews, and overall regional management activities in a given plan year.
- Give guidance and mentorship to staff to "lead by example" and provide support to various needs of personnel. Provide strong mentorship to staff with having a "whatever it takes" attitude to succeed.
- Work in tandem with the various other Direct and Channel Sales Organization Personnel to facilitate the Business Partner Overlay Business and to provide a seamless interface into the company sales efforts.
- Has 8-10 years of Sales Management experience (directly or indirectly) in a similar industry and has directed a group of Individuals in the achievement of revenue goals and quota for a direct sales organization.
- Has operated under a sales quota system and achieved on-target revenue achievement in multiple years.
- Deep Service/Product Expertise and solution selling including Professional, Consulting and Managed and working knowledge of how assigned Service Solutions will solve complex business problems in a client's environment.
- Working industry knowledge or actual experience working within the industry.
- Ability to execute tactical and strategic sales account plans for existing and new clients in order to achieve the revenue targets as assigned. This includes the handling of customer queries effectively and dealing with objections during the sales process.
- Strong and demonstrated presentation skills with the capability of interacting with senior management levels such as CEO, COO, CFO, CTO/CIO, Owner, and other managers.
- Works well in a team selling environment and maintains good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Service Delivery, Product Management, Marketing, etc., to ensure both partner & company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Create or reviews analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; ROI Studies, RFP Responses, etc.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communications skills.
- College Degree or Work Experience equivalent
- Be able to demonstrate PC proficiency in Sales Force.com, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as learn any corporate or industry administrative software used by the position.
- Have a demonstrated history displaying an in-depth knowledge of sales, account management, and business partner programs and techniques.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Global Services Sales
Requisition Number: DIREC01586
EEO Employer Verbiage: