IT Business Analyst III
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas US
Job Number: 21909
IT Business Analyst III (SVCS-010819-003i)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking an IT Business Analyst III to join our team in Bentonville, AR. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst III with strong analytical skills as a project stakeholder for complex software and hardware projects with a proven track record of delivery. The Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for leading the development of scope and refinement of systematic operations as an input to hardware and software applications to support retail operations. The individual will support activities with customers, external and internal industry groups.
- Act as a liaise between business users and technical team members including global team members
- Visits pilot production sites to gather and share information such as client feedback, change request scope, and generate new ideas to improve our products and services
- Perform gap analysis, document requirements, and create work requests to enhance current systems to meet new business requirements
- Stay up to date on general retail knowledge and retail product sets
- Participate in project management and contribute to the project plan
- Support the development and testing of business reports utilizing reporting tools
- Document or support documentation review of business process or technical changes
- Identify process improvements and work with business partners effectively to implement change
- Evaluate system limitations, new solutions, applications, and IT service process to meet new business requirements including RFP development
- Participate in and support contract development
- Assist with project transition of information from development to support
- Establish and track KPIs and Project Success criteria from a business perspective
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of retail business and operations
- 3+ years of experience in implementation and support as a Business Analyst in a retail environment
- Knowledge of retail Point of Sale, self-service and store operations
- Strong MS Office skills with an emphasis on visual presentations
- Strong communication skills and ability to build positive, professional, and productive business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience working in a retailer point of sales or electronics or IT equipment industry
- General knowledge and experience with development tools (ex. Instantis/Oracle, JIRA, VersionOne)
- Experience with retail hardware, software, and services
- Working with large teams in different time zones and countries and ability to manage the work load based on the business need
- General project management methodology knowledge
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bentonville, Arkansas US
Community / Marketing Title: IT Business Analyst III
Requisition Number: ITBUS01601
EEO Employer Verbiage: