Client Advocate I
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Job Number: 22103
Client Advocate I
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Client Advocate I to support a large Retail customer headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area. The Client Advocate I is the single point of contact for the management of service delivery for one or more assigned Retail client(s). The Client Advocate I represents Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions to Retail clients on all matters regarding the management and delivery of maintenance and services. The Client Advocate I is the primary contact to large, complex Retail customers for issues related to hardware support, software support assistance, and delivery of operational services. The primary responsibility of the Client Advocate I is to ensure that the Retail client achieves maximum benefit from their Retail IT operations.
Responsibilities of the Client Advocate I:
- Develops positive relationships with Retail customer
- Develop positive relationships with key sales people
- Delivers a high level of overall customer satisfaction in assigned Retail accounts
- Implements plans and solutions to address Retail client requirements and resolve problems
- Awareness of existing maintenance revenue base and identification of opportunities for managing the maintenance/services contract with the Retail customer
- Compares and articulates alternative approaches to a maintenance delivery design, and implements technical solutions that meet Retail client requirements
- Standardizes delivery processes
- Protects install base, manages expense by finding ways to improve efficiency, reduces costs
- Identifies root causes of problems, recommends appropriate solutions, and implements services solutions within and across complex Retail customer environments
- Improves the maintenance and services delivery management processes and procedures across the Retail customer enterprises within the region or business unit
- Challenges the validity of given service delivery agreements and operational processes in order to enhance, improve and benefit the Retail client
- Vendor management
- Identify opportunities to grow account
- Understand and forecast revenue and costs associated with assigned accounts
- Build and present service results to Retail client
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of IT Project management experience
- Proven maintenance delivery management skills
- Proven understanding of and is skilled at articulating our technical support strategy, particularly as it relates to base and enhanced support based on past experiences
- Advanced knowledge of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions systems management, operational services, product technical support functions, service delivery and offerings based on past experiences
- Thorough understanding of the service business process based on past experiences
- Ability to understand and communicate high-level technology concepts
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Client Advocate I
Requisition Number: CLIEN01626
EEO Employer Verbiage: