IT Applications Business Systems Analyst IV – Oracle EBS
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 22127
IT Applications Business Systems Analyst IV - Oracle EBS (DEV-100118-001b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for an IT Specialist IV - Oracle EBS Business Systems Analyst in RTP, NC. The Oracle EBS Business Systems Analyst will operate as the liaison between our Business and Technical teams. They will be responsible for enhancements and projects related to the TGCS enterprise applications portfolio. The TGCS organization is working on a significant number of projects to help with the future growth of the overall business and therefore this IT Business Systems Analyst will be a key resource to this growth.
The IT Business Systems Analyst will be actively working in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), and other systems supporting the business. The scope of work includes requirements gathering, application development, functional setup, troubleshooting, testing, deployment support and post production support. This individual will be gathering requirements, writing functional design documents, developing code, communicating requirements to offshore outsourced technical team members, testing, implementing, and training.
- Act as a liaison between business users and technical team members including offshore outsourced team members
- Provide production support on day-to-day issues
- Requirements gathering, application development, functional setup, troubleshooting, testing, deployment support and post production support
- Create work requests to enhance current systems to meet new business requirements
- Perform project management including project plan development, project tracking, resource management, project estimating, status reporting, issues/risks management and budget management
- Support the development and testing of business reports utilizing tools including SQL Developer, TOAD, Oracle Reports, BI Publisher and Oracle OBIEE
- Document or support documentation review of process or technical changes
- Identify process improvements and work with business partners effectively to implement change including training
- Support and enhance interfaces between enterprise applications such as Oracle Applications interfaces integrated with non-Oracle systems
- Evaluate new solutions, applications, and IT service providers to meet new business requirements including RFP development
- Negotiate with IT software and service vendors and support contract development
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role supporting reporting across business functional organizations
- Experience in implementation and support experience as a Business Analyst on Oracle Applications EBS v12.2.6 or higher, including OBIEE reporting
- Strong experience with hands on working knowledge of Oracle modules covering Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Demand to Deliver
- Strong experience with Oracle Applications modules such as AR, AP, GL, OM, iStore, Inventory, Purchasing, Installed Base, Teleservice, iSupport, Advanced Scheduler, Field Service, Mobile Field Service, Depot Repair, Service Contracts, Spares Management and CRM Common Applications
- Hands-on experience helping business users exploit E-Business full capabilities to meet the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of OBI and EBS reporting
- Knowledge of writing SQL statements and troubleshooting PL/SQL
- Experience with managing and setup of concurrent requests and schedules
- Knowledge and experience with OATS, Sabrix, GTM, Agile PLM, ASCP, Demantra and Configurator
- Strong communication skills and ability to build positive, professional, and productive business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Knowledge of applications platforms (Apache, Tomcat, Oracle, MSSQL, Service Now, ECM, Office 365, Web Gateway)
- Ability to create adhoc sql queries and sql reports across many Oracle EBS modules, based on user or audit requirement
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience working in a retailer point of sales or electronics or IT equipment industry
- Strong hands on experience with SQL and PLSQL.
- Experience with multiple operating systems (UNIX Linux Windows) and scripting languages.
- Knowledge and experience with development tools (ex. Accurev, Oracle Forms, SQL Developer, Toad)
- Experience working with database administrators to specify data structures that support flexibility and performance
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: IT Applications Business Systems Analyst IV – Oracle EBS
Requisition Number: ITAPP01636
EEO Employer Verbiage: