Global Consolidations & Reporting Accountant III
Job Number: 7497
Job Title: Global Consolidations & Reporting Accountant III
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Global Consolidations & Reporting Accountant III to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Global Consolidations & Reporting Accountant must be self-motivated and able to work independently to support the Manager of Accounting Consolidations and Reporting in overseeing the monthly accounting consolidation and reporting processes.
Responsibilities of the Global Consolidations & Reporting Accountant III:
- Ensure proper recording of inter-company elimination entries.
- Assist with financial statement analysis including foreign currency re-measurement.
- Identify and assist in resolving inter-company out of balances.
- Prepare monthly management reporting packages. Create and maintain additional reports to support statutory accounting and finance teams as needed utilizing Oracle.
- Assist the subsidiaries with any required entries to convert the local books to be in accordance with US GAAP. Assist with detailed balance sheet and P&L analytics of monthly results of subsidiaries.
- Assists with other activities as needed such as balance sheet reconciliation reviews, corporate reporting and external audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with foreign currency transactions
- International consolidation experience
- Minimum of 5 years of combined accounting experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Master's Degree
- CPA Certificate
- Public accounting
- Experience with Oracle
- Advanced Excel (Power Query, VBA, Pivot Tables, etc.)
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowes Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
State: North Carolina
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
Community / Marketing Title: Global Consolidations & Reporting Accountant III
Requisition Number: GLOBA01027