Financial Analyst III
Job Number: 8031
Financial Analyst III - FIN-031517-001b
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking Financial Analyst III to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Financial Analyst III acts as a Trusted Advisor to identify and help drive key business improvement activities to completion. This key role is responsible for providing business guidance to Senior Management and key functional areas including Sales, Supply Chain, Development, and Legal. KPI‘s will include demonstrating a material contribution to Strategic and Tactical initiatives which improve TGCS' profitability through increased Revenue, decreased Cost/Expense, and/or improved efficiency.
Responsibilities of the Incumbent in the Role:
- Act independently; utilize technical skills in financial analysis and modeling and capability in extracting relevant data from Oracle to prepare complex business reporting and guidance.
- Identify key business issues, develop recommendations, and participate in project teams to achieve expected business results.
- Contribute as a trusted advisor to executives, product development and business improvement teams and align business activity with corporate objectives
- Prepare financial business case for new product investment analysis or other business process improvement activities, ensure financial and business assumptions are representative of expected performance
- Develop management reporting systems to measure and report financial results vs. budget or forecast, identify specific areas of variance and make actionable recommendations for business improvement
- Manage complex financial and business issues/transactions (i.e.Global Commissions and Bonus Plan) creation, administration and sensitive issue resolution. Work with key stakeholders including Sales, HR, Legal and Executives to develop plans to create financial systems to drive expected business results
- Establish pricing of new product offering and prepare pre-announce customer pricing
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economic or Engineering
- 5+ years of financial analysis or accounting experience
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify root cause gaps to variance
- Solid understanding of US GAAP for Accounting of Software, Hardware and Services
- Advanced Excel Skills, managing very large and complex data sets using Pivot Tables and other advanced Excel function
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle or other ERP systems.
- Effective communication skills, able to interface with internal and external Executives, line teams and vendors
- Ability to work independently
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst III
Requisition Number: FINAN01068
EEO Employer Verbiage: