Job Number: 8083
Job Title: Client Advocate
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Client Advocate supporting a large Retail customer located in Los Angeles, CA. This customer has locations throughout the United States and in 16 countries globally as well. This candidate will be located on site at the headquarters of the company in LA. The Client Advocate is the single point of contact for the management of service delivery for one or more assigned Retail client(s). The Client Advocate represents Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions to Retail clients on all matters regarding the management and delivery of maintenance and services. The Client Advocate is the primary contact to large, complex Retail customers for issues related to hardware support, software support assistance, and delivery of operational services. The primary responsibility of the Client Advocate is to ensure that the Retail client achieves maximum benefit from their Retail IT operations.
Responsibilities of the Client Advocate:
- Advises others and takes a leadership role in support of Retail client satisfaction
- Develops positive relationships with Retail customer executive management and staff
- Delivers a high level of overall customer satisfaction in assigned Retail accounts
- Develops and implements plans and solutions to address Retail client requirements and resolve problems
- Protect and grow the existing maintenance revenue base and generate new business by managing the maintenance/services contract with the Retail customer
- Compares and articulates alternative approaches to a maintenance delivery design, and implements technical solutions that meet Retail client requirements
- Standardizes delivery processes
- Protects install base, manages expense by finding ways to improve efficiency, reduces costs and grows profit year to year by convincing Retail customers to contract for additional maintenance and operational services
- Identifies root causes of problems, applies creativity and judgment to develop appropriate solutions, and implements services solutions within and across complex Retail customer environments
- Improves the maintenance and services delivery management processes and procedures across the Retail customer enterprises within the region or business unit
- Challenges the validity of given service delivery agreements and operational processes in order to enhance, improve and benefit the Retail client
- Takes a leadership role in the signature selling methodology (SSM) process, architecting hardware, software, and operational solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience IT Project management or general IT management experience
- Specialized systems knowledge across multiple technology platforms and architectures (i.e. POS)
- Expert maintenance delivery management skills
- Expert understanding of and is skilled at articulating our technical support strategy, particularly as it relates to base and enhanced support based on past experiences
- Professional and advanced knowledge of TGCS systems management, operational services, product technical support functions, service delivery and offerings based on past experiences
- Thorough understanding of the service business process based on past experiences
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
City: Los Angeles
Location_formattedLocationLong: Los Angeles, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Client Advocate
Requisition Number: CLIEN01069