Accounting Analyst III
Job Number: 8451
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking an Accounting Analyst III in Mexico. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and be able to work independently to support the Mexican Accounting and Compliance Manager, to whom the position directly reports.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Implement activities related to the accounting and financial area.
- Prepare financial statements and information under Mexican standards.
- Develop and enforce policies related to the accounting, tax and financial area.
- Reconcile accounting records (corporate system vs local system).
- Record company transactions on the local system.
- Support the data requirements of external and internal audits and consultants.
- Determine the monthly, quarterly and annual reports for legal purposes (tax and labor).
- Perform reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Review and compare monthly expenses and revenue invoices.
- Support in the preparation for headquarter financial reporting.
- Participate in meetings of Financial Management to analyze the information.
- Prepare information for the annual and monthly budgets.
- Develop and control the electronic accounting.
- Prepare, make, reconcile and control of physical inventory (materials and fixed assets).
- Present and release procedures at government agencies.
- Review payroll process.
- Register and control of foreign trade transactions and transactions with related parties.
- Assist in the development of various tasks of any project in the area.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, 7 years relevant experience in similar role.
- Experience in coordinating and reviewing information from different departments and people.
- Experience with electronic accounting requirements and Mexican standards.
- Background managing reconciliation of the balance sheet.
- English - Basic, at least can understand and answer emails in English
- Must be a collaborator and team player, but able to work independently and under pressure.
- Experience with indirect taxation, including preparation of periodic returns, and exposure to corporate taxation.
- Experience with Compaq and Nomipaq systems & Oracle system.
- Competent using Microsoft Excel for hands on data analyst
- Background in transfer pricing and related intercompany activities
- Technology company experience preferred
- Experience using Oracle ERP preferred; the ability to extract data from primary systems and develop into useful and meaningful information to accomplish the above role is essential
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, CVS, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader. The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
City: Col.Lomas de Chapultepec
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Analyst III
Requisition Number: ACCOU01083