Sales Representative IV - Sales Account Manager
Job Number: 8452
Job Title: Sales, Client Services Account Executive
The Client Services Account Executive will be the subject matter expert on the Store Maintenance and IT Services portfolio for all Toshiba and OEM equipment, aligned with teammates to establish and maintain positive, long-term account relationships with existing customers and potential new clients.
Employee will be assigned a portfolio of named accounts (existing and targets), within a given geography, in support of achieving the company's annual revenue goals (quota) for any given calendar or business year.
Responsibilities of the Client Services Account Executive
- Execute tactical and strategic consultative sales account plans for existing and new clients in order to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the Business. This includes the handling of customer queries effectively and dealing with objections during the sales process.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with key customers, agents, lead generators and others to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development and major key accounts within the portfolio.
- Align with delivery personnel who manage the operations of the client, proactively bringing client satisfaction issues to resolution when required, working with delivery management to develop personnel to better serve our client and achieve growth objectives
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Present and demonstrate Toshiba delivery capabilities in group meetings to client's senior executives and emphasize our core value proposition including but not limited to company vision, strategy, reputation, breadth of services, flexibility of design, process re-engineering capability, integration of client systems environment, return-on-investment (ROI) studies, etc.
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer sales records, expense plans, budgets and related databases. Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success.
- Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within assigned customer base, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing recommendations.
- Travel as necessary to maintain a presence with customers, enhance relationship opportunities, attend trade shows, and visit client facilities on a consistent timetable or schedule.
- Identify opportunities for improvement processes in general working practices and team efficiency.
- Work closely with and maintain good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Professional Services, Managed Services, Service Planning, Procurement, etc., to ensure both customer & company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Create or review analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; gross margin analysis; invoice review; and service bulletin/O.E.M. review.
- Assist customers with obtaining satisfactory timelines and/or coordinate with operations to establish product/project completion dates.
- Strong communication skills with multiple levels of customer contacts (C-suite executives, business and technical advocates).
- Attendance and contribution at Sales Meetings and trade shows
Should have a minimum of 10 plus years in Sales or Account Management Experience operating in a quota incentive system.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a like Retail Provider Company representing software, hardware, services (Professional, Managed, or SaaS subscription Products)
- Ability to understand high-level technology / operational concepts which apply to the discipline of IT services, such as help desk, break-fix maintenance, installation and rollout services, etc. and communicate to IT and non-IT executives.
- A proven track record of sales accomplishments and/or above quota achievement. (The company may substitute applicant's sales experience with advancement opportunities from internal departments such as professional services, product management, etc.).
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with client senior management levels such as CEO, COO, CFO, CTO/CIO, and VP of Procurement, VP of Distribution, VP of Operations, etc.
- Working retail industry business knowledge or actual experience.
- The knowledge/experience level required is such that in hiring replacement, candidates would either have to have had previous experience with like competitive products or services, or would require additional training related to the products or services prior to having sufficient knowledge to deal effectively with customers.
- A contact base of relevant industry clients within the given geography or portfolio.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Should be able to demonstrate PC proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as learn any corporate or industry software used by the position.
- College Degree
- Should have a demonstrated history displaying an in-depth knowledge of sales and account management techniques
- Competitive base salary with commission
- Various sales incentives to celebrate employee's success
- Employee Purchase Plan
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC. We are dynamic, fast-growing, and the leading purveyor of retail store solutions in the US and across the world. Without knowing it, you have been exposed to our solutions from the time you started shopping. Have you ever taken advantage of self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Wal-Mart, Michaels, GAP, CVS, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a small sample of the leading-edge solutions we provide to retailers, both domestically and internationally. Overseas, we provide solutions for the most prominent global retailers such as Wal-Mart in Mexico, Carrefour in France, Boots in the UK, and Cencosud in Argentina among many others.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Representative IV - Sales Account Manager
Requisition Number: SALES01087
EEO Employer Verbiage: