Procurement Specialist II - Global Commodity Manager
Job Number: 9346
Job Title: Procurement Specialist II - Global Commodity Manager
- Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently seeking a Procurement Specialist II - Global Commodity Manager to join our team in Shenzhen, China. The Procurement Specialist II will support Component Council business objectives and sourcing strategy under Production Procurement Organization.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Specialist II - Global Commodity Manager:
- Commodity Strategy development and execution with global ownership
- Supplier selection and cost management
- Negotiate with supplier to develop appropriate contracts and tactical processes
- Supplier performance management
- Critical Parts Management and supply assurance
- Interface with different level of suppliers and manage supplier relationship
- Co-work with WW engineering, CPT team, cost management and other internal parties
- Source and manage key hardware/commodities
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Minimal 3 years' of experience to source cable / connector is required
- Proficient in English
- Prior engineering experience
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shenzhen, Guangdong CN
Community / Marketing Title: Procurement Specialist II - Global Commodity Manager
Requisition Number: PROCU01121
EEO Employer Verbiage: