Procurement Specialist III - Senior Demand Planning Analyst
Job Number: 9347
Job Title: Procurement Specialist III - Senior Demand Planning Analyst
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Procurement Specialist III - Senior Demand Planning Analyst to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Procurement Specialist III - Senior Demand Planning Analyst will be responsible for the analysis; compilation and generation of the cyclical processing of the company Sales & Operating Plan (SOP). The role will cover demand forecasting; supply planning; forecast integration with our contract manufacturers, and leading assigned key projects. This is a technical hands-on role, and the person in the position, will work with the Planning Manager to coordinate all activities on a global level for the implementation of effective; efficient and accurate production planning. The key outputs of the role will be good coordination and leadership across the geographies, working closely with the planning analysts, production sites and sales, for interlocked requirements and successful, well executed SOP). Role requires a motivated leader, possessing the ability to quickly respond to change with a disciplined approach to collecting/analyzing data, developing information based recommendations and refining operating plans. The person in this position will work diligently with the team and provide key resource and skills in support of multiple business transformation projects as well as being expert on all associated systems processes.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Specialist III - Senior Demand Planning Analyst:
- Operational management of the SOP systems and processes that balances demand, supply and inventory
- After training, working expert on systems (Oracle & Pelyco) and process
- Coordinating with multi-functional areas to assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the demand plan and consensus forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, account POS and inventory levels)
- Support the product Life Cycle management process, including analysis of sales, inventory and EOL
- Along with department manager, develop operating mechanisms to communicate planning metrics with senior leaders across the company
- Provide operating processes for the creation and execution of the monthly Supply Plan
- Execute procedures to validate performance vs plan
- Provide expertise and skills across multiple business transformation projects
- Bachelor Degree in Business curriculum, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years business experience
- Collaborative leadership style combined with strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle ERP system
- Advanced knowledge in Demand Planning, Sales forecasting and Supply Chain processes
- Ability to team lead across a globally diverse team
- 3+ years Demand Planning experience, preferably in consumer product industry
- Experience using Oracle (preferred) or other ERP statistical software packages
- Successful history of working with customers and suppliers
- Strong analytical abilities
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Procurement Specialist III - Senior Demand Planning Analyst
Requisition Number: PROCU01122
EEO Employer Verbiage: