Sales Representative IV - Pre-Sales Specialist
Job Number: 9491
Job Title: Sales Representative IV - Product Solution Manager
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is looking for a Pre-Sales Specialist with subject matter expertise on retail hardware and software solutions including POS, back office, Loyalty, EPS/ Payment and enterprise software. The Sales Representative IV - Pre-Sales Specialist will be responsible for achieving the revenue and profit objectives assigned in support of the North American region. This position will provide SME (subject matter expertise) on the assigned Toshiba solutions to direct and indirect retail clients/ prospects. With a goal to also build and maintain positive, long-term relationships.
The Sales Representative IV - Pre-Sales Specialist will be traveling throughout the Western Region.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative IV - Pre-Sales Specialist:
- Execute tactical and strategic consultative sales account plans for existing and new clients in order to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the Business. This includes the handling of staff and partner queries effectively and dealing with various selling objections during the sales process.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with key partners, agents, lead generators and others to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development and major partner accounts within the Channel.
- Develop, manage, and maintain a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle using Oracle CRM to log and keep track of sales opportunities. Use CRM to accurately forecast current and future potential sales leads.
- Present and demonstrates Toshiba solutions in group meetings to senior executives and emphasizes salable features such as company vision, strategy, reputation, products/systems architecture, flexibility of design, process re-engineering capability, integration of client systems environment, return-on-investment (ROI) studies, etc.
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer sales records, expense plans, budgets and related databases. Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success.
- Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within the Channel, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing/program recommendations to take corrective actions.
- Travel as necessary to maintain a presence with customers, staff, and enhance relationship opportunities, attend trade shows, and visit client facilities on a consistent timetable or schedule.
- Identify opportunities for improvement processes in general working practices and team efficiency. Will work very closely with other members of the Sales Group which are Peer Directors.
- Give guidance and mentorship to staff to "lead by example" and provide support to various needs of personnel.
- Work in tandem with the various Direct Sales Organization Personnel to facilitate the Business Partner Overlay business and to provide a seamless interface into the company sales efforts.
- Has 5-8 years of Sales Management experience specifically in retail solutions
- Has operated under a sales quota system and achieved on-target revenue achievement in multiple years.
- Deep solution expertise and working knowledge of how assigned solutions will solve complex business problems in a retail client's environment.
- Working retail industry knowledge or actual experience working within the industry
- Ability to execute tactical and strategic sales account plans for existing and new clients in order to achieve the revenue targets as assigned. This includes the handling of customer queries effectively and dealing with objections during the sales process.
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with senior management levels such as CEO, COO, CFO, CTO/CIO, Owner, and other managers.
- Works well in a team selling environment and maintains good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Professional Services, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, etc., to ensure both partner & company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Create or reviews analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; ROI Studies, RFP Responses, etc.
- College Degree or Work Experience equivalent
- Must possess effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Should be able to demonstrate PC proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as learn any corporate or industry administrative software used by the position.
- Should have a demonstrated history displaying an in-depth knowledge of sales, account management, and business partner programs and techniques.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals
City: Los Angeles
Location_formattedLocationLong: Los Angeles, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Representative IV - Pre-Sales Specialist
Requisition Number: SALES01130
EEO Employer Verbiage: