Customer Support Representative I
Job Number: 9627
TOSHIBA Global Commerce Solutions is currently searching for a Customer Fulfillment, Order Management Customer Support Representative I. The Order Management Customer Support Representative is an operational role responsible to validate, book and bill orders submitted from sales support (Direct) or iStore (BPs) while meeting business objectives, given client deadlines, SLA targets and Audit, Business Control requirements.
- Receive HW/SW Orders and perform Order Validation in line with Firm Order Policy. Return to Sales Support ( for Direct Customer orders) or to Business Partners ( for BP Orders)in case of incomplete order data received
- Request CMR updates (Customer Master Record) if required
- Book Order in Oracle OM once validated including, order quantities are consolidated, verify order/type, invoice hold reqs, ship / fulfilment set requests, military flag is set…etc.
- Interlock with sales support / credit management or IGF (IBM Global Financing) to unblock orders upon credit hold
- Provide Sales Order Acknowledgement to sales once order is processed, as needed
- Electronically store all pertinent order documentation for Audit readiness in Oracle Content Management
- Execute FOE (Firm Order Exception) process when required
- Execute FOS (Firm Order Shipment Exception) process when order firming is imminent and time is critical
- Complete Billing of FOS once firm order elements are received
- Manage backlog and delivery, including PODs, release billing, modify arrival dates, order quantities, bill and ship to , cancellations and partial shipments delivery issues and returns…etc
- Act as Dispute Resolution Owner ( DRO) by ensuring timely resolution of disputes and accurate billing adjustments
- Recognize process focal points and Team Leader as first process and operational contact for problem resolution and escalation. Ensure management involvement and escalation as soon as needed
- Keep awareness of his/her own skills level and knowledge. Identify shortfalls and/or gaps and work with the team to improve and solve them
- College Degree or minimum of 2 years of customer service work experience internal and external
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop fully understanding of all aspects of the department
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer fulfilment processes
- Understanding of TGCS internal organization structure and responsibilities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organization capability
- Personal Dedication
- Ability to have a deep understanding of customer needs and exceed customer expectations
- Must demonstrate good teaming skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload, complex tasks and issues as required
- Self-motivated, self-confident and able to handle peaks of workload
- Attention to details
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Oracle / SAP experience strongly recommended, not required
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
State: North Carolina
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Support Representative I
Requisition Number: CUSTO01136