Customer Support Representative II
Job Number: 9628
TOSHIBA Global Commerce Solutions is currently seeking a Customer Fulfillment Team Leader, Customer Support Representative II. Team Leader is an operational role responsible to ensure the smooth functioning of daily CF operations to meet business objectives, given client deadlines and SLA targets.
The TL acts as the first contact point of escalation for the assigned CF team and in support of internal and external clients. The TL defines priorities and ensures appropriate execution by the team.
The TL supervises operations of the assigned CF Team in support of the Manager and represents the assigned CF team to other TGCS cross functional teams, management, peers and customers.
CF team assigned to the CF Team Leader can be one of the following: Customer Master Record and Business Partner Support, Order Management, Service Maintenance, Professional and Managed Services.
- Ensure workload is balanced across the team
- Execute process improvements and facilitate issues to resolution to the satisfaction of the customer
- Build and sustain a high performance team by coaching, communicating and enabling team to contribute effectively
- Ensure that the team members understand and are able to perform their roles
- Identify gaps, provide guidance, education and mentoring to the team
- Drive target achievement and identifies areas of improvement with the manager
- Collaborate very closely with other CF related functions ( AR, Accounting, Finance, IT, Delivery, Sales) in support of revenue, IT, invoicing, customer and delivery issues
- Support the manager during Audit period and assist business controls for JSOX to ensure a strong control posture and audit position is maintained
- Share skills and knowledge across team to endure best practices are adopted
- Support the team with the resolution of complex cases, by taking decisions in line with process and by escalating issues to management. Highlight exceptional situations immediately to manager
- Ensure that their team plans their holidays so that there is sufficient coverage to comply with the SLA targets
- The TL will also performs operational CSR tasks in addition to the TL responsibilities. It is estimated the TL will dedicate up to 50% on CSR tasks.
- College Degree and minimum of 2 years of customer service work experience internal and external
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop fully understanding of all aspects of the department
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer fulfilment processes, systems and related interfaces
- Understanding of TGCS internal organization structure and responsibilities
- Leadership Competencies
- Organization capability
- Personal Dedication
- Drive to achieve
- Customer Insight
- Communicate effectively through teams via meetings/discussions/lotus notes/team room/communities/ and ensure teams are fully aware and understand the requirements of the job.
- Good presentation skills
- Able to communicate with all levels of personnel within TGCS
- Team Player
- Good personal skills in the area of relationship building, team building, assertiveness and negotiation with a quality approach throughout
- Enthusiastic and Flexible
- Good time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to details/completed staff work
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to have a deep understanding of customer needs and exceed customer expectations
- Ability to provide a sense of direction and purpose to the team
- Ability to straight talk, share information with others when required and to teach and train people
- Ability to drive goals to meet targets
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Oracle / SAP experience strongly recommended, not required
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
State: North Carolina
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Support Representative II
Requisition Number: CUSTO01137