Administrative Assistant II
Job Number: 9684
Job Title: Administrative Assistant II
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant II to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Administrative Assistant II will perform diverse administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiate and sound judgement for multiple VP level executives. The successful candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility within a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the executive with professional courtesy and acumen, and delivery flawless work output.
Duties and tasks mostly reflect variety and complexity, requiring judgement and experience to successfully accomplish tasks with limited direct supervision. You will apply well-honed skills and adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant II:
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting correspondence, making copies, answering and screening executives' phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party. Proactively assess supply/equipment needs and maintain/order accordingly.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Executives and other offices when needed. Coordinate and maintain executive calendars in a high-volume environment. Manage travel arrangements, reservations and expenses. Schedule and coordinate meetings, arrange conference calls, interviews, appointments, events, and other similar actives
- Responsible for coordination of both on and off-site meetings and events ranging in scope in terms of size and complexity. This includes preparation of agendas/materials and coordination of all logistical arrangements (scheduling, securing site, arranging catering, travel arrangements, coordination of required materials/supplies, etc.)
- Assist with development and updating of complex and creative PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of meetings and other department activities
- Manage and participate in projects and delivering timely completion of multiple tasks. Support on-boarding of new executives. Organize and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records. Support Executives visiting from other Toshiba Companies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing administrative support at a senior executive level, including executive level experience managing travel arrangements in a high volume, large corporate environment
- Advanced proficiency in current version of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle, and Lotus Notes
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
State: North Carolina
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant II
Requisition Number: ADMIN01142