Business Operations Specialist
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 23640
Business Operations Specialist
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Business Operations Specialist to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Business Operations Specialist is an integral part of the team that manages the Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions TriCenter facility. The TriCenter's operations include Manufacturing, Software Distribution, Depot Repair, Parts Logistics, Integration and Special Projects. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a rapidly growing segment of Toshiba's business. The ideal candidate will have strong program management and analytical skills, the ability to develop and maintain reporting, skills in creating PowerPoint presentations, the ability to work with multiple teams managing purchase orders, invoicing, intercompany financial transactions and analyze and report on performance and cost associated with Tricenter Operations. The Business Operations Specialist should be prepared to participate in hands on daily operations.
- Develop, improve, implement processes related to depot / logistics operations and special projects. Lead teams in execution of Tricenter programs.
- Track, analyze and report overall program performance metrics measuring the overall health of depot /logistics operations.
- Make recommendations on process improvement and execution maximizing productivity.
- Lead new support program implementation.
- Drive good business practices through monthly business controls assessments and reporting.
- Through analysis and observation, participate in cost reduction efforts and new business development.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create service solutions for TGCS Customers.
- Participate in program execution, assign resources and adjust processes meet Customer targets and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-starting.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Willing team player, not afraid to jump in and help with the needs of the business.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Business Operations Specialist
Requisition Number: WARRA01753
EEO Employer Verbiage: