Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 23995
Sales Operations Business Analyst II (Salesforce Coordinator) - SALES-072319-020b
The Sales Operations Business Analyst II (Salesforce Coordinator), is responsible to lead the use, communication, training, maintenance, and implementation efforts of the Salesforce.com application to drive sales growth globally in TGCS. This role acts as the liaison between Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing and the corporate CRM Manager. The role provides both business analysis of SF.com data as well as administration/support for the global TGCS entity.
- Look for opportunities to implement the SF.com technology within TGCS to support sales growth goals as well as cross-functional initiatives with Marketing and Product Development.
- Work closely with TGCS Sales/Sales Ops management and the corporate CRM administrator to align TGCS SF.com efforts with business priorities and initiatives to include pipeline management, reporting, client profiling, data mining, etc
- Cultivate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of TGCS marketplaces to act as a spokesperson for TGCS Sales. Participate in the corporate CRM admin group to help make strategic decisions for SF.com design and implementation.
- Support global Sales efforts with reports, pulling lists, mapping processes and training users. Write and maintain reports and compile data to measure sales statistics, customer statistics, user adoption, marketing reports, forecast reports, data integrity etc. Support Marketing and Product teams in similar requirements.
- Provide on-going user support and training for SF.com at the global level to ensure adherence to TGCS CRM procedures and best practices. This includes training geo-level Sales Operations team members on best practices, Sales/Marketing users on new features when released, new employees as they are activated in the system and contributing to the development and execution of global training efforts. Ensure common use, application, and processes of SF.com across the global TGCS enterprise.
- Work in conjunction with Corporate CRM Manager to learn updates, system changes, new features and other information as it relates to SF.com. Responsible for transferring this knowledge to TGCS user base. Develop training programs and materials to ensure users are fully trained on all aspects of the application.
- Responsible for the TGCS global database maintenance including but not limited to: maintaining user records, creating new users and de-activating terminated users, manage user support help ticket system, manage territory and account assignments, work in conjunction with Corporate Admin to update information in SF.com, and help maintain data quality.
- Responsible for leading data cleanup initiatives such as duplicate accounts, missing equipment records, or realigning territories.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, analyze and make recommendations regarding the need for new features or functionality where appropriate. Oversee and monitor adoption of new features/processes and implement necessary measures to improve results.
- Respond to user inquiries and problems related to SF.com. Resolve inquiries and questions as required. Work in conjunction with Corporate CRM Manager to formulate solutions to highly specialized questions or concerns.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in CRM support or administration, (i.e. Salesforce)
- Must have working knowledge of relational databases and hands on experience writing/building reports and utilizing cloud-computing technology. Confident manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions.
- Must have fluency in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Must have sales industry experience and ability to understand and train users on new technology or processes.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to senior management
- Experience with training individuals and groups
- Personal dedication with the drive to achieve goals and work independently
- Ability to identify problems and develop actions to address them
- Team player that works well with others and collaborates with other organizations
- Time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload, complex tasks and issues as required
- Self-motivated, self-confident and able to handle peaks of workload with minimal oversight
- Attention to details a must; enthusiastic and flexible
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Quickly develop an understanding of the TGCS business, customers, products and solutions
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with working with senior level management
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce Coordinator
Requisition Number: SALES01826
EEO Employer Verbiage: