Product Brand Specialist
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 24126
Product Brand Specialist (SALES-072319-022b)
North America is our largest region for both revenue and profit. Successful new product launches, smooth withdrawal of products, end of life forecasts, monthly demand, sales team input/insight on future products, customer awareness of changes, are just a few of the critical items managed by this role. We must communicate and manage product transitions carefully with our customers/Sales teams, and this role serves as the point person.
- Provide business case analysis and volume commitments for new products.
- Communicate effectively with Sales team to ensure all product announcements, changes, withdrawals are clear.
- Maintain a firm understanding of our Toshiba products and the markets they serve.
- Transition customers to new products, working with our sales team.
- Prepare and review monthly S&OP data.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8 years of experience as a Brand Product Specialist or Product/Brand Manager (preferably in a retail, hardware, IT or auto manufacturing industry)
- Technical - Some technical knowledge to understand content and convey properly to extended teams
- Process Improvement
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Financial/business analysis to be able to provide quantitative analysis, information and documentation
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Retail market insight/experience (Point of Sale/Self-Checkout) including understanding of industry trends and ability to translate that into requirements
- Ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Product Brand Specialist
Requisition Number: PRODU01861
EEO Employer Verbiage: