Senior Global Product Line Manager - Data Solutions
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 24347
Senior Global Product Line Manager - Data Solutions
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Senior Global Product Line Manager - Data Solutions to act as the "business owner" for solutions, leveraging data management and data analytics disciplines across all stages of solution life cycles (from concept to end of life). This role requires a highly inter-disciplinary business leader who is driven to maximize performance of data-driven solutions in the market—by understanding the key needs & opportunities, translating into executable plans, and continuously measuring/optimizing results.
- Define the vision and strategy for data solutions within TGCS including requirements, roadmap, market analysis, sizing, and segmentation
- Conduct voice-of-the-customer and market research/analysis methodologies to understand the needs of customers in the target addressable market where data methodologies play a key role
- Build a center of competency for data solutions within TGCS, offering guidance and assistance to other product/portfolio managers who need to incorporate data solutions into TGCS solution offerings
- Collaborate broadly internally & externally to establish, refine, and validate business plans aligned to the larger corporate & portfolio strategy
- Conduct buy/build/partner analysis and assist with business development for resulting partnerships
- Develop the business/financial model for new data solutions
- Lead a team across functional areas to achieve business results, including development, marketing, sales, services, finance, and operations
- Engage with product development and services program leaders to translate business requirements into complete solution delivery plans and services/support offerings
- Engage with marketing and sales teams to build holistic launch plans, manage pipeline, and define routes to market
- Manage and track progress against financial targets, including continuous risk assessment and mitigation
- Speak at customer briefings, conferences & events, and assist selectively with direct sales efforts
- Drive competitive analysis and compete strategies against established players and new threats
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics or a quantitative discipline field.
- 10+ years' experience in a business/leadership context managing data-driven products, services, and/or solutions
- Experience designing, developing and implementing highly visible, and innovative scalable data and analytic solutions
- Understanding of data management architectures, analytic technologies, business intelligence tools and statistical modeling
- Possess a level of comfort to work with development teams and at a portfolio level with high-level executives
- Proven results-driven individual with good business acumen
- Solid understanding of business finance and P&L management
- Leadership ability in a cross-functional context
- Strong presentation and communication skills in client-facing and/or internal/executive environments
- Creative, entrepreneurial thinker who can manage risks, try new approaches, and use good judgment to build and grow the business
- Desire to stretch and learn through continuing education, team collaboration, and new challenges/responsibilities
- MBA or Master's Degree in a quantitative field, or equivalent work experience
- Pragmatic marketing training/certification
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Global Product Line Manager - Data Solutions
Requisition Number: SENIO01896
EEO Employer Verbiage: