Service Delivery Manager II
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 24617
Service Delivery Manager II (MAI-031618-001b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our team in Durham, NC. The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible to manage a team of service support representatives that maintain equipment and services for retail customers in Durham, NC and surrounding areas. The Service Delivery Manager will establish and grow trusted advisor relationships with the client, leveraging the world-class Stability Team to drive our combined Hardware, Software, and Services business forward. The Service Delivery Manager will also work closely with all other TGCS teams (Client team, Maintenance team, Sales team) engaged on the account. As new Products and Services are introduced into the account, the Service Delivery Manager will participate in resource planning and allocation to meet the obligations resulting from the new Product and/or Service.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Services employees, especially junior employees and recent hires
- Establish credible operational relationships with clients around store applications and professional services to drive customer satisfaction and TGCS business results
- Leverage Services personnel to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Perform personnel administrative tasks such as expense reports, equipment orders, and vacation approval
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a technology field
- 3+ years of management experience in a technology field
- Strong leadership and crisis management skills
- Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate to non-IT managers and senior managers
- Strong inter-personal and relationship building skills
- Enjoyable personality and aptitude for fun, team-oriented and competitive environments
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Prior management experience in a technical field
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email benefits@toshibagcs
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Service Delivery Manager II
Requisition Number: SERVI01985
EEO Employer Verbiage: