Financial and Commissions Analyst
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 24820
Financial and Commissions Analyst (FIN-100819-001b)
Lead the investment analysis effort for a rapidly expanding software portfolio (both in-house and OEM). Interlock with Executives from all areas of the business including Product Management, Development, Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to ensure all areas of the business are committed and aligned to delivering products that meet the objectives of all stakeholders and that sales objective are obtainable and met. Lead the sales quota deployment effort and Oracle plan/measurement process. Prepare ad hoc analysis and reporting for Executives and line teams from all areas of the business. Act as a trusted and impartial advisor to all areas of the business to accurately report plans and results and to provide analysis and guidance to Finance and other Executives to improve performance and execution of the business.
- Investment Analysis. Analyzes performance of all products, incentive plans, new product business cases, investment requirements. Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Leads Commissions Deployment, Measurement and Communication for defined geographic region. Oversees the commissions planning work of other financial analysts. May participate in or generate global overview of commissions analysis to address business and sales reporting.
- Ad hoc reporting. Performs economic research and financial studies & reports may include but not limited the areas of new product structure, software product research, commission plan changes, change in revenue, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, rates of return, depreciations, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements. Provides readable reports and presentations to Executive Leadership.
- Trains financial analysts on commissions processing and guides the work of other analyses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Financial Analysis experience (including the manipulation and analysis of very large reports and data sets) at a software or hardware company.
- Strong Oracle or Peoplesoft skills: Configuration of modules, running reports and data lookup
- Strong Excel skills including complex formulas and macros
- Presentation skills and creation of PowerPoint decks for executives
- Provide direction and support to team members
- Report writing, OBIEE and/or Python experience would be a plus
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Financial and Commissions Analyst
Requisition Number: FINAN02063
EEO Employer Verbiage: