Executive Director, Managed Services Delivery – Americas
Job Number: 24982
Executive Director, Managed Services Delivery - Americas (MAI-102919-001b)
Provide strategic and delivery leadership for TGCS Managed Services (Americas) in order to accelerate growth, achieve revenue and execute business objectives while ensuring clients receive the highest level of service and support through execution of established SLAs. Lead and oversee areas consisting of Hardware Break / Fix Maintenance, Deployment Services and Store as a Service. Create and execute strategic delivery plans leveraging technology to optimize resources (direct and subcontracted) to reduce costs and increase market competitiveness. Lead key business transformation initiatives to drive achievement of business objectives.
- Oversee the strategic development, control and execution of the TGCS Managed Services business for the Americas. Develop initiatives and execute the cultivation and implementation of managed Services engagements to leverage TGCS's portfolio of services and solutions. Oversee business plans, execute market penetration and positioning to drive profitable growth and the expansion and delivery of services in a cost-effective manner. Grow business through development and delivery of support services, billable customer consultations, and recurring revenue contracts.
- Lead the development and implementation of delivery strategies required to efficiently operate and deliver of world class Managed Services. Grow business through development and delivery of support services, billable customer consultations, and recurring revenue contracts. Manage the end-to-end delivery process for all opportunities including client communication, presentations and business reviews. Develop credibility with existing clients and ensure relationships are being maintained and grown.
- Partner and collaborate with the Sales Directors to develop market penetration plans and execute client contact strategies. Develop credibility with existing clients and ensure relationships are being maintained and grown. Develop business plans and manage delivery P&L. Achieve quarterly, and annual cost and profit measures.
- Build and lead a high-performance team with the goal of successfully cultivating and establishing new client relationships to exceed revenue and margin growth targets while establishing long-term client relationships. Collaborate with clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning TGCS Managed Services where business opportunities exist. Develop strong relationships with C-level clients and build alliances to deliver high levels of client care and facilitate the achievement of Managed Services profitability, utilization, client retention and renewals.
- Oversee and analyze business processes. Guide efforts to work with customers to determine and document business requirements and translate them into clear and concise technical specifications. Determine opportunities for improvement in incident resolution process. Direct the management of incidents using proven investigation and resolution techniques. Develop and/or optimize field delivery organization. Identify trends and work with R&D to implement development changes, issue engineering changes and control costs of doing so.
- Develop and execute the operations including systems, processes, analysis, procedures and best practices. Ensure proper processes and procedures are implemented and executed for monitoring and troubleshooting client infrastructure enabling proactive, predictive and consultative service delivery. Identify problems and develop solutions to mitigate risk or exposure. Ensure appropriate reporting systems are in place to make successful business decisions. Inform TGCS Sr Executive management as appropriate regarding performance of the business. Develop and implement corrective strategies where appropriate.
- Participate Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in the area of Managed Services, implementing and managing complex Hardware Break / Fix Maintenance operations, Deployment Services and Store as a Service Planning and rapid deployment projects building and/or optimizing field delivery organization, and determining opportunities for improvement in incident resolution. Must have a proven record of increasing SLA performance and customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of 10 years of increasingly responsible experience in a management capacity.
- Demonstrated success leading both Operational/Delivery and Sales organizations, as well as experience managing Professional Services
- Proven ability to turn around, restructure and transform a legacy maintenance organization into a Managed Services model
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies, processes and procedures required to grow/ maximize revenues, manage P&L, and efficiently operate world-class Managed Services business
- Understanding of new technology trends, including AI, IoT, etc. with ability to design, plan and effectively implement these new technologies in a legacy hardware dispatch operation, enabling a smooth transition to proactive and predictive delivery model
- Strong mix of executive presence, strategic thinking, and hands-on operational leadership, with ability to effectively present ideas, build consensus, and execute actionable business plans while maintaining strong working relationships within organization
- Ability to effectively interact with and report to both client and company C-level executives, as well as work cross-functionally with sales executive to define and evolve new and value-add offerings and packages
- Understanding and experience with Lean and other process improvement methodologies, best practices for service delivery such as ITIL, COBIT, and project management methodologies
- Proven experience and ability to build, lead and manage a high-performing international team of employees, alliance partners and sub-contractors with the goal of delighting existing and successfully cultivating new client relationships
- Must have the ability to frequently travel (Domestic)
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Director, Managed Services Delivery – Americas
Requisition Number: EXECU02096
EEO Employer Verbiage: