Client Advocate I
Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 25067
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Client Advocate I supporting a Retail customer located in Nashville, TN. The Client Advocate I is the single point of contact for the management of service delivery. In the Client Advocate I role, he or she represents Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions to Retail clients on all matters regarding the management and delivery of maintenance and services. The Client Advocate I is the primary contact to large, complex Retail customers for issues related to hardware support, software support assistance, and delivery of operational services. The primary responsibility of the Client Advocate I is to ensure that the Retail client achieves maximum benefit from their Retail IT operations.
In this role, he or she will plan, schedule, monitor, evaluate and direct projects to ensure a complete business solution is implemented. The Client Advocate I manages TGCS resources and third party contractors as needed; ensuring projects meet established time, cost and technical objectives. The Client Advocate II develops and manages the project's change control procedures and effectively utilizes all available methodologies and tools, culminating in client acceptance of results. The Client Advocate I conducts project progress reviews with client and account team personnel, providing contingency and problem resolution plans as required.
Responsibilities of the Client Advocate I:
- Advises others and takes a leadership role in support of Retail client satisfaction
- Develops positive relationships with Retail customer executive management and staff
- Delivers a high level of overall customer satisfaction in assigned Retail accounts
- Develops and implements plans and solutions to address Retail client requirements and resolve problems
- Develop and uses processes to manager stages of the projects from beginning to end.
- Protect and grow the existing maintenance revenue base and generate new business by managing the maintenance/services contract with the Retail customer
- Compares and articulates alternative approaches to a maintenance delivery design, and implements technical solutions that meet Retail client requirements
- Standardizes delivery processes
- Protects install base, manages expense by finding ways to improve efficiency, reduces costs and grows profit year to year by convincing Retail customers to contract for additional maintenance and operational services
- Identifies root causes of problems, applies creativity and judgment to develop appropriate solutions, and implements services solutions within and across complex Retail customer environments
- Improves the maintenance and services delivery management processes and procedures across the Retail customer enterprises within the region or business unit
- Challenges the validity of given service delivery agreements and operational processes in order to enhance, improve and benefit the Retail client
- Takes a leadership role in the signature selling methodology (SSM) process, architecting hardware, software, and operational solutions
- Manages team projects
- Manages all aspects of post-sale implementation of project (on-time, within budget, within expectations)
- Maintains/expands client relationship
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience IT Project management or general IT management experience
- 2+ years of experience managing projects with the full deployment life cycle - equipment procurement, staging, delivery, installation and installation support
- Expert maintenance delivery management skills
- Expert understanding of and is skilled at articulating technical support strategy, particularly as it relates to base and enhanced support based on past experiences
- Thorough understanding of the service business process based on past experiences
- Ability to work within a diverse project team environment where results will be based on cooperation with and/or influence of others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both up and down the organizational chain
- Strong work ethic
- Strong sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Meets deadlines and produces high quality work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Skilled in project solving
- Optimizes use of available resources
- Strong relationship building skills
- Relates to people in an open, friendly, accepting manner
- Ability to work long hours as project needs dictated
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US
Community / Marketing Title: Client Advocate I
Requisition Number: CLIEN02130
EEO Employer Verbiage: