Manager, MTS Service Delivery II
Job Number: 25321
Job Title: Manager, Maintenance Service Delivery II
This Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Service Delivery II role will be responsible to manage 10-20 Client Advocates supporting Toshiba Maintenance Customers in North America. The Maintenance Service Delivery Manger will establish and grow trusted advisor relationships with the client, leveraging the world-class Toshiba Team to drive our combined Hardware, Software, and Services business forward. The Maintenance Service Delivery Manager will also work closely with all other TGCS teams (Client team, Maintenance team, Sales team, Parts team) engaged on the account. The Maintenance Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the profitability, inventory and delivery costs associated to the assigned accounts. The Maintenance Service Delivery Manager will lead his/her team in developing revenue and cost forecasts and drive account performance improvements by working with the Toshiba teams in managing the growth of the account profitability. The Maintenance Service Delivery Manager will conduct regular customer meetings on monthly/quarterly intervals.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Services employees, especially junior employees and recent hires
- Establish credible operational relationships with clients around store applications and professional services to drive customer satisfaction and TGCS business results
- Leverage Services personnel to deliver projects and contracts
- Perform personnel administrative tasks such as expense reports, equipment orders, purchase orders
- Execute on people management duties and responsibilities
- Improve organizational climate with specific focus on core Values that are to Enable Collaboration, teaming, skills development and to remove roadblocks
- Encourage employees to be innovative; support risk-taking and good ideas that promote innovation and business success
- Demonstrate a commitment to Workforce Diversity in carrying out all people management responsibilities (hiring, promotions, compensation, transfers, awards, work/life balance, etc). In addition, fully support Workforce Diversity training, department meetings, and participation in employee development
- Drive revenue and profit for geographical assigned customer accounts
- Supportive and actively involved in succession planning and personnel career growth
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent combination of education/experience acceptable
- 5+ years of progressive experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 3+ years managing and developing employees.
- Strong leadership and crisis management skills
- Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate to non-IT managers and senior managers
- Strong inter-personal and relationship building skills
- Enjoyable personality and aptitude for fun, team-oriented and competitive environments
- Skilled in driving new business opportunities
- Ability to deliver service delivery results to meet SLA objectives while maintaining a profit
- Skilled in people management, organizational capabilities, and building successful teams
- Financial skills in revenue and cost management/forecasts
- Proven success and driving business and process improvements contributing to financial performance
- Demonstrated customer experience in monthly/quarterly performance reviews, customer meetings, escalation management
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, MTS Service Delivery II
Requisition Number: MANAG02163
EEO Employer Verbiage: