Sales Representative IV
Job Number: 25404
Sales Representative IV (SALES-122019-001b)
This Sales Account Executive will be the primary focal point for the full breadth of Toshiba retail solutions, have a deep expertise in retail and retail technology, and provide account leadership in collaboration with pre-sales consultants and delivery personnel.
The Sales Representative IV will reach and exceed assigned sales goals for a full suite of Point of Sales solutions including hardware, software, services or solutions. The incumbent must have a broad sales or technical background with experience in working directly with customers to consult, sell, and architect a vision that will enable the realization of business benefits with enterprise class hardware, software and Services.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with customers and partners to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development. Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers. Execute tactical and strategic consultative sales account plans for existing and new clients in order to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the Business. This includes the handling of queries effectively and dealing with various selling objections during the sales process. Proactively connect clients' business needs with TGCS's portfolio of products and services. Cross-sell other Toshiba suite of solutions to existing clients
- Present and demonstrate Toshiba solutions in group meetings to senior executives and emphasizes salable features such as company vision, strategy, reputation, products/systems architecture, flexibility of design, process re-engineering capability, integration of client systems environment, return-on-investment (ROI) studies, etc.
- Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success. Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers. Effectively position and recommend the right TGCS products and solutions. Create or reviews analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; ROI Studies, RFP Responses, etc.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales. Establish and maintain strong relationships, with both internal and external customers. Develop a network in person and via phone with key decision makers in an assigned/designated territory. Network and develop relationships with C-level executives.
- Help to develop, manage, and maintain a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle. Assist the Account Executive team in accurately forecasting current and future potential sales opportunities. Work in tandem with the various Direct Sales Organization Personnel to provide a seamless interface into the company sales efforts.
- Represent TGCS in the field, at trade shows and seminars. Develop and maintain relationships with other networking and business groups in the territory. Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within the marketplace, recognizing trends that develop, and making appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing/program recommendations to take corrective actions.
- Travel as necessary to maintain a presence with customers, staff, and enhance relationship opportunities, attend trade shows, and visit client facilities on a consistent timetable or schedule.
- Identify opportunities for improvement processes in general working practices and team efficiency. Will work very closely with other members of the Sales Group. Give guidance and mentorship to staff to "lead by example" and provide support to various needs of personnel.
- Collaborate with implementation and service counterparts, establishing and maintaining exceptional customer relations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience, or equivalent combination.
- 8+ years retail industry experience as sales or technical engineer
- 5+ years of experience on business to business sales experience in hardware, software or services, with a proven track record in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management.
- Good knowledge of retail hardware, & software solutions services
- Must be fluent in the English Language and local Language in the territory.
- Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate to non-IT executives
- Expertise in prospecting and developing relationships with C-Level Executives in IT and Business areas applicable to stores and ecommerce
- Skilled in MS Office Suite for constructing effective communications, presentations, and documents, and financial models to external and internal stakeholders
- Engaging and effective presentation skills
- Deep solution expertise and working knowledge of how assigned solutions will solve complex business problems in a retail client's environment.
- Working retail industry knowledge or actual experience working within the industry
- Ability to execute tactical and strategic sales plans for assigned solutions in order to achieve the revenue targets as assigned. This includes the handling of customer campaigns effectively and dealing with objections during the sales process.
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with senior management levels such as CEO, COO, CFO, CTO/CIO, Owner, and other managers.
- Works well in a team selling environment and maintains good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Professional Services, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, etc., to ensure both partner & company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas. Has operated under a sales quota system and achieved on-target revenue achievement in multiple years.
- Demonstrated history displaying an in-depth knowledge of sales, account management, and techniques
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Self-confident and Professionally competitive, with capacity to work under pressure.
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career in Sales and/or Sales Leadership
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Representative IV
Requisition Number: SALES02172
EEO Employer Verbiage: